Manuals for Infrared Detector modules
Here you can find a list of manuals for the Infrared Detector modules and supply units.
If you have any further questions or problems, please contact us.
This user guide contains general information about use of the IR detectors.
- Stand-alone preamplifier, type VPAC or VPDC:
VPXS-xxS user guide
- Preamplifier Module, type MIPAC or MIPDC:
MIPXC user guide
- Preamplifier Module, type MIPAC-F or MIPDC-F:
MIPXC-F user guide
- Preamplifier Module, type SIPAC or SIPDC:
SIPXC user guide
- AC Power Adapter, type PPS:
PPS user guide
- AC Power Adapter, type MPPS: MPPS user guide
- TE cooler controller, type STCC-04: STCC-04 user guide
- TE cooler controller, type MTCC-01: MTCC-01 user guide
Application notes for Infrared Detectors
In the VIGO IR detector cataloque several application notes are included. These are listed here separetely and are avaiable as download below.
2) TE cooling
6) Heat Sinking
The standard detector programm contains 4 different housings:
For the TE-cooled detectors: TO-8
The links lead you to the dimension sketches with position of the detector chip and the FOV (field of view)
These notes include advices for the safe use of the detector. Especially the values of the damage threshold are to respect.
For further questions or problems please contact us.